- Postage and packing is £3.95 per order
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail.
All orders are sent with proof of postage and insurance. If you do not
receive your order within the stated times please contact us and we will
investigate and, where appropriate, resend your order. Please note that
all deliveries are made via third parties and are subject to their
terms and conditions. Although we make our best efforts to get your
order to you as quickly as possible we are not able to guarantee levels
of delivery service and timescales for delivery.
International / Europe Delivery
- We currently only deliver website orders to the UK
You can cancel your order prior to dispatch, please contact us on email@example.com or use our Contact Form to request your cancellation.
An order cannot be cancelled once dispatched, but please see the "Returns and Refunds" section below for more information on returning your order.
This applies to all products, including sale items.
Returns and Refunds
- You must let us know within 14 days from the date of delivery about your wish to return your order, or part of an order. After this date, you have 14 days to return the item.
- To request a return, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form quoting your order number and the item(s) you wish to return.
- Unwanted items must be returned sealed, unopened and unused due to potential denaturing of the product.
- This applies to all products, including sale items
- The buyer will pay the return postage.
- When returning faulty items, we will refund the cost of postage incurred by you for returning the items.