These terms and conditions govern your use of our website. Please read these terms in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this website. Your continued use of this website confirms your acceptance of these terms.
It is not necessary to register with us in order to use most parts of this website. However, particular areas of this website will only be accessible only if you have registered.
Use of website
This website may be used for your own private purposes and in accordance with these terms and conditions.
You may print and download material from this website provided that you do not modify or reproduce any content without our prior written consent.
All reasonable measures are taken by us to ensure that this website is operational all day, every day. However, occasionally technical issues may result in some downtime and accordingly we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
Where possible we always try to give advance warning of maintenance issues that may result in website down time but we shall not be obliged to provide such notice.
Visitor provided material
When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
- for which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
- that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
- which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of these terms and conditions.
Links to and from other websites
Throughout this website you may find links to third party websites. The provision of a link to such a website does not mean that we endorse that website. If you visit any website via a link on this website you do so at your own risk.
Any party wishing to link to this website is entitled to do so provided that the conditions below are observed:
- you do not seek to imply that we are endorsing the services or products of another party unless this has been agreed with us in writing;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with this website; and
- the website from which you link to this website does not contain offensive or otherwise controversial content or, content that infringes any intellectual property rights or other rights of a third party.
By linking to this website in breach of these terms and conditions you shall indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered to this website as a result of such linking.
Whilst we do take all reasonable steps to make sure that the information on this website is up to date and accurate at all times we do not guarantee that all material is accurate and, or up to date.
All material contained on this website is provided without any or warranty of any kind. You use the material on this website at your own discretion.
Exclusion of liability
We do not accept liability for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of using this website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence which cannot be excluded or under the law of the United Kingdom.
You may order products from the website by submitting a completed order form through the check-out procedure.
We will confirm acceptance of your order by e-mail to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us.
Price and Payment
The price of the products will be the price quoted on the website at the time we accept your order. The price will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted on the website at the time we accept your order – unless you qualify for free delivery. The amount of these charges varies according to the method of delivery and the delivery address you specify in your order.
Payment is made by credit or debit card, or direct bank transfer at the time we accept your order. The payment methods we accept are listed on the website at the time you place your order. Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your original payment method. For card payments, the funds for the order will be reserved on your card, but are not charged until your order has been dispatched from our warehouse.
Although every care is taken in the
quality of content on this site, there may occasionally be an error and
items may be mis-priced. In this event we will either: contact you to
ask if you wish to cancel the order, or simply cancel the order and
notify you, at our own discretion. We are under no obligation to supply
goods at the incorrect price.
- Postage and packing is £3.95 per order
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 2 working days.
- Orders are sent via Royal Mail.
We will arrange for delivery of the products you order by the method and to the address which you specify in the check-out procedure. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
All orders are sent with proof of postage and insurance. If you do not
receive your order within the stated times please contact us and we will
investigate and, where appropriate, resend your order. Please note that
all deliveries are made via third parties and are subject to their
terms and conditions. Although we make our best efforts to get your
order to you as quickly as possible we are not able to guarantee levels
of delivery service and timescales for delivery.
- This applies to all products, including sale items.
- All customers have the right to cancel their order under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations.
- You can cancel your order prior to dispatch, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or use our Contact Form to request your cancellation before the cancellation period has expired..
- An order cannot be cancelled once dispatched, but please see the "Returns and Refunds" section below for more information on returning your order.
- To meet the cancellation deadline, please notify us via email or phone
about cancelling the order
You will not have any right to cancel an order for the supply of any of the following goods:
- medicinal products or services that are either dispensed on prescription or are available free under an NHS arrangement.
- a contract for passenger transport services – such as bus, rail or flight tickets.
- the supply of goods or services where prices are dependent upon fluctuations in the financial markets, which are beyond the control of the retailer.
- the supply of goods that are made to the customer’s specification or are clearly personalised.
- the supply of goods that are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly – such as a delivery of fresh flowers or meat.
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
- the supply of accommodation, transport of goods, vehicle rental services, catering or services related to leisure activities if the contract provides for a specific date or period of performance – for example, hotel bookings, courier services, car hire, restaurant bookings and theatre tickets for specific dates.
Returns and Refunds
- This applies to all products, including sale items.
- You have 14 days from the date of delivery to inform us about your wish to return an order, or part of an order.
- You have 14 days from the date that you inform us about your wish to return an order, or part of an order, to return the items to us
- Unwanted products must be returned with the seals intact, unopened and unused for health and hygiene reasons, and due to the potential denaturing of the product
- We will refund the amount paid within 14 days of receiving the item
- Return postage to be paid by the buyer
- We will refund the reasonable postage and packing costs incurred to the buyer when returning faulty products or items delivered in error
- If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them.
- We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
- unseal goods that are not suitable for return if they are unsealed, due to health protection or hygiene reasons.
- unseal audio, video recordings or computer software that were sealed at the time of delivery.
- combine goods with other goods after delivery so that they become inseparable.
All products come with a 24 month warranty according to EU consumer laws.
Please refer to ‘best before’ dates on product packaging to determine product life. However, we guarantee a minimum of 6 months shelf life from when the product is dispatched.
All products on our website are legal in The United Kingdom. We cannot provide any information on the legal status of a product in any other country. You accept the responsibility to inform yourself about your local laws, import and custom regulations before ordering and you certify that the import to your country of the products ordered is legal. By placing an order at CBD Twist you accept all responsibilities regarding the legality of the products that will be shipped to you.
CBD Twist makes no claim that the information and products on the website are available, appropriate or legal outside the United Kingdom. All information provided by CBD Twist, through this website, links to or from other websites or by its employees over the phone, email or any other transmission is purely for educational and informational purposes. This should never be interpreted as a recommendation to undertake a specific action. Using the information for illegal activities is at your own risk. CBD Twist does not warrant that the information on the website is up-to-date or accurate.
You’re taking full liability for personal injury, damages, punitive measures, lost profit or revenues, loss of use of product or equipment and any loss of property that may result from the purchase, use or misuse of any product from CBD Twist. CBD Twist, its owners, agents and employees cannot be held responsible for the actions of its customers.
We do not encourage the illegal use of our products. We strongly advise you to consult your solicitor if you have any doubts.
Our products do not have any medical value. Our products may not be used as a medicine or as a replacement for medicines.
All illustrations, pictures, design, text and logos on this website are copyrighted. Any commercial use of any of these contents is strictly prohibited without the written permission of CBD Twist.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. Any dispute arising in connection with these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.